4. It is possible to configure your browser to reject cookies by modifying the browser settings or preferences. If you wish to do so, we recommend you consult the information provided in the browser or contact the browser vendor for help and instructions.
6. Sinarmas Cepsa Pte. Ltd fully understands the inherent responsibility of “entities handling personal information” (specified in the Personal Data Protection Act) to protect personal information of all people who provide personal information to Sinarmas Cepsa Pte. Ltd (hereinafter such information is referred to as “Personal Information” and each of such persons is referred to as “the Person”). Therefore, Sinarmas Cepsa Pte. Ltd. has established specific policies on handling personal information as stated below, and thus will make every effort to protect Personal Information.
Use of Personal Information
Sinarmas Cepsa Pte. Ltd. does not use Personal Information for anything other than the Purpose of Use, except under one or more of the following conditions:
1. When the Person has given his/her consent,
2. When Personal Information is used in a manner whereby the Person cannot be identified (e.g. statistical data),
3. When use for other than Purpose of Use is authorised by related laws or guidelines.
Management of Personal Information
In order to prevent leakage, alteration, loss, or use for anything other than the Purpose of Use, Sinarmas Cepsa Pte. Ltd. manages Personal Information strictly in a safe environment under strict security according to related laws, guidelines, and internal regulations.